- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Rex Ryan Tattoo of Woman in Mark Sanchez Jersey
Nothing that Rex Ryan might do in the future can ever top this.
The boisterous head coach of the New York Jets jetted to the Bahamas shortly after the season ended and was soaking in the sun on Thursday when a New York Daily News reporter caught up with him as a shutterbug photographed a creepy, kinky tattoo on his bare right arm.
The ink features a woman that resembles his wife wearing a generic green jersey with quarterback Mark Sanchez’s No. 6 and wearing nothing else.
When the Daily News reporter approached Ryan, who has yet to meet with the media since general manager Mike Tannenbaum was fired, he said “Oh, s—” and left, according to the paper.
Yup. “Oh, s—.”
Jets owner Woody Johnson fired Tannenbaum through a statement but has yet to address reporters. Ryan was also nowhere to be found — until, of course, he was tracked down on the sandy beaches of the Bahamas.
Their refusal to answer for this season’s debacle left Jets players to respond to inquiries from reporters licking their chops following a second straight disappointing season.
The organization has been hit with a wave of criticism for leaving fans and the media in the dark.
And now they have this to deal with it.
Ryan’s tattoo now has fans revisiting the coach’s link to a foot fetish video, which Ryan refused to discuss after it was leaked.
Now Jets fans may finally have an answer as to why Ryan stuck with Sanchez so long despite a turnover-filled season.
Tuesday’s scheduled press conference has quickly evolved into a must-see event now that the organization has another off-the-field matter to deal with.