- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Coram Carjacking at Gunpoint Probed
Suffolk County police are investigating an armed carjacking in Coram over the weekend.
Police said three gunmen forced a woman out of her Ford Explorer at the corner of Northfleet Lane and West Yaphank Road at 1:32 a.m. Sunday.
The woman was forced onto the ground as the trio fled in her SUV, which police said they recovered shortly later.
Sixth Squad detectives are continuing the investigation.