- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Beyonce GQ Cover Leaked: Sexiest Woman of the Century / Millenium / Eternity?
Beyonce covers GQ’s ”100 Sexiest Women of the 21st Century” issue. We can assume it is because she has been given the top spot, a deserved one, as the iconic pop/R&B chanteuse has certainly topped several such lists during her reign atop the charts.
A probably-leaked-on-purpose image of the cover of the issue delivers a slim, toned Beyonce, a bunch of Beyonce skin and Beyonce hands sexily scrunching up some Beyonce hair.
(Grr. How do you do the ‘ over the e in Beyonce.. I’m trying to be official here…)
Anyway. Sexy? Sure. Sexiest? Of the century? Possibly. Sexy ENOUGH? Absolutely.
In any event, such lists are becoming entirely too commonplace, many would say. Top 100 this, bottom 38 that… It’s all subjective, right?
Then again, I think as human men, we can all pretty much agree that Beyonce got it going on. And on. And on.
A discussion with a friend suggested some may not be so convinced.
Friend: Does she even make music anymore?
Me: Does it matter? It’s a sexiest woman list, not a still-makes-music-sexiest-woman list.
Cynical friend: I’m just saying. All she does are Pepsi commercials and sleep with Jay-Z.
Me: And yes. Her album, 4, was released in 2011 and probably reached #1 on every chart imaginable because she is goddesslike.
Misinformed friend: Must have missed that one.
Me: But you caught the Pepsi commercials and are well informed about her sex life?
Lunatic friend: I’m very well informed about her sex life.
Me: I’m telling Jay that you said Beyonce tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios.
That deep and informative discussion aside, we’ll just have to wait until the entire un-leaked edition of GQ’s “100 Sexiest Women of the 21st Century” February issue comes out, but in the meantime, we’ll get our fill of Mrs. -Z performing at the inauguration of President Obama and the Super Bowl halftime show.