- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Long Beach Man Charged With Attempted Murder
A Long Beach man wanted for shooting a man five days after Superstorm Sandy has been apprehended, authorities said.
Long Beach city police arrested Bradley Dennis on Tuesday and charged him with second-degree attempted murder.
Police said Dennis shot the victim in the upper chest near Channel Park Homes on the night of Nov. 3.
The victim was taken to South Nassau Community hospital for treatment.
Dennis will be arraigned Wednesday at Long Beach City Court.