- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
The Best Pole Dance You Will (Probably) See Today (Yes, it’s SFW)
Ah, the pole dance. Despite its normally-NSFW implications, this strip club staple has spawned a burgeoning exercise and exhibition industry, where the athletic and artistic qualities of a performer are spotlighted, instead of the whole show simply being a conduit to coax dollar bills from ogling patrons.
Now, this video is not new. It’s low resolution. Grainy and sometimes shaky. It takes a little while to get to the good stuff. But we came across it, hadn’t seen it before, and quite honestly, collectively marveled at it.
If you’ve never seen it, here’s what’s probably going to happen.
Click ‘Play’… Think to self, “This better be safe for work”… watch… wait… watch… Say to yourself, “What is this crap?”… wait… watch… Say “Uh oh, that better be all she takes off!”… wait… watch… Continue to be skeptical… Say to yourself, “OK… Here it goes… OK…. That’s cool. She must be strong… Oh cool. Oh. OH! OHH! …. Wow… WOW!” etc., etc.
Her name is Jenyne Butterfly, and she is awesome.
Let us know what you think in the comments.
And don’t try this at home.
(Unless it’s you, Eve.)