- Long Island Summer Guide 2013 – Concert and Event CalendarPosted 13 days ago
- Suffolk’s Foley Nursing Home Closure Incites Anger, Sadness and SuspicionPosted 15 days ago
- EXCLUSIVE – Thomas Dale: Nassau County’s Top Cop Talks Crime, Scandals, and Cleaning Up the Embattled DepartmentPosted 15 days ago
- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 30 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 34 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 35 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 47 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 47 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 50 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 52 days ago
The Best Pole Dance You Will (Probably) See Today (Yes, it’s SFW)
Ah, the pole dance. Despite its normally-NSFW implications, this strip club staple has spawned a burgeoning exercise and exhibition industry, where the athletic and artistic qualities of a performer are spotlighted, instead of the whole show simply being a conduit to coax dollar bills from ogling patrons.
Now, this video is not new. It’s low resolution. Grainy and sometimes shaky. It takes a little while to get to the good stuff. But we came across it, hadn’t seen it before, and quite honestly, collectively marveled at it.
If you’ve never seen it, here’s what’s probably going to happen.
Click ‘Play’… Think to self, “This better be safe for work”… watch… wait… watch… Say to yourself, “What is this crap?”… wait… watch… Say “Uh oh, that better be all she takes off!”… wait… watch… Continue to be skeptical… Say to yourself, “OK… Here it goes… OK…. That’s cool. She must be strong… Oh cool. Oh. OH! OHH! …. Wow… WOW!” etc., etc.
Her name is Jenyne Butterfly, and she is awesome.
Let us know what you think in the comments.
And don’t try this at home.
(Unless it’s you, Eve.)