- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Robber Robs Man. Man Follows Robber Home, Calls 911. Robber Arrested.
A robbery in Roosevelt Monday morning didn’t go entirely as planned.
Nassau County police said they arrested a Roosevelt man at his home after he allegedly robbed a 21-year-old man at gunpoint for $200 on East Fulton Avenue.
Police caught up with 19-year-old George Goode after the victim followed him home and alerted the authorities, police said.
During the investigation, police also arrested 19-year-old Kareem Thompson and charged him with criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of stolen property.
Goode was charged with robbery, criminal use of a firearm, criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of stolen property.
Both men are expected to be arraigned Tuesday.