- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Beyoncé Lip Synced Star Spangled Banner?
One, or both of those statements may be false, but the New York Post claims Princess Bey indeed sang over a pre-recorded version of herself, even after dramatically ripping the earpiece out of her ear in a “I am Empress Beyoncé. With an é. I don’t need no stinkin’ earpiece” manner.
What do you think? Was it lip synched. (Lip sunq. Lip sunqed? Lip saaanqued?)
(And we know… Many of you DON’T CARE OH MY GOD WHO CARES OBAMA’S FROM ZIMBABWE WE HAVE 172928 WARS 2ND AMENDMENT AAAAAAAAH! …. This isn’t for you.)