- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Microsoft: Yeah, Internet Explorer Sucked. So Did You.
We hate you Microsoft. You and your pesky Operating Systems. Super-rich boss who can do great things with bajillions of dollars he doesn’t even need…
Super-annoying web browser.
Even those of us who love you, hate having to defend you against Apple fanbots. Even we loved the Mac vs. PC commercials, where the pudgy guy took a shellacking every time from the mild mannered, nerdy but lovable guy who we know we’ve seen in a million other things but can’t actually name any.
(Plus, your Windows cell phones… Yeah. No one cares.)
There is nothing you can do to ever put yourselves in the warm and fuzzy part of our heart reserved for unicorns, being swaddled by your mother at two months old, knowing how to spell swaddled…
Wait. What’s this?
Aw shucks Microsoft. Wanna French?