- Long Island Summer Guide 2013 – Concert and Event CalendarPosted 14 days ago
- Suffolk’s Foley Nursing Home Closure Incites Anger, Sadness and SuspicionPosted 16 days ago
- EXCLUSIVE – Thomas Dale: Nassau County’s Top Cop Talks Crime, Scandals, and Cleaning Up the Embattled DepartmentPosted 16 days ago
- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 31 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 35 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 36 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 48 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 48 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 51 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 53 days ago
Microsoft: Yeah, Internet Explorer Sucked. So Did You.
We hate you Microsoft. You and your pesky Operating Systems. Super-rich boss who can do great things with bajillions of dollars he doesn’t even need…
Super-annoying web browser.
Even those of us who love you, hate having to defend you against Apple fanbots. Even we loved the Mac vs. PC commercials, where the pudgy guy took a shellacking every time from the mild mannered, nerdy but lovable guy who we know we’ve seen in a million other things but can’t actually name any.
(Plus, your Windows cell phones… Yeah. No one cares.)
There is nothing you can do to ever put yourselves in the warm and fuzzy part of our heart reserved for unicorns, being swaddled by your mother at two months old, knowing how to spell swaddled…
Wait. What’s this?
Aw shucks Microsoft. Wanna French?