- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 23 days ago
- Vegan Chef Blends Passion With Artistry to Create Healthy Gourmet CuisinePosted 49 days ago
- Eli Rosenbaum: Nazi HunterPosted 50 days ago
- Oyster Bay Clam Wars IntensifyPosted 50 days ago
- The Revolution Will Be Satirized: Comedic Activists Deliver Tough Truths, With A Punch(line)Posted 51 days ago
Light Snow Forecast for Long Island Friday
Long Island is forecast to get a light dusting of snow Friday night that will give way to slightly warmer temperatures this weekend into next week.
A 60-percent chance of light snow with accumulations of less than one inch is predicted between 7 p.m. and 1 a.m. as temperatures hover around the 20s, according to Upton-based National Weather Service forecasters.
The cold snap that has gripped the region is expected to continue under partly sunny skies Saturday with a high near 29 dropping into the teens after sundown.
Sunday will also be sunny with a high near 32. Temps will hit a high of 37 Monday when it will be mostly cloudy with a 30-percent chance of rain.
Highs could hit 47 on Tuesday and 50 on Wednesday as a chance of showers persist both days.
Leave a comment
Powered by Facebook Comments