- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Man Arrested for DWI Hit 8 Cars in Parking Lot, Cops Say
A 23-year-old Huntington man was arrested Saturday after he allegedly drove drunk and struck several parked cars in a parking lot, Suffolk County police said.
James Miller was driving a 2004 Land Rover in the Town of Huntington municipal parking lot around 12:35 a.m. when he lost control of the sports utility vehicle and struck two parking signs and eight parked vehicles, police said, causing damage to several of them.
Second Precinct patrol officers arrested Miller and charged him with aggravated driving while intoxicated. He was also issued a summons for driving without a license.
Miller will be arraigned Saturday at First District Court in Central Islip.