- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
The Latest Episode of Simon’s Cat Because The Internet Needs More Cats
The answer is yes.
But sometimes, I am very swamped with other work, and an unable to write about them.
(And by very swamped with other work, I mean I forget.)
Anyway, for this episode of The Buzz, I kinda cheated. It’s not that awesomazing. Some of you will think it’s stupid. But people who WOULD like it, but might not already know about it, they’ll love it.
It’s like me introducing a great new thing to people who were previously unaware of it.
So, do you know about Simon’s Cat?
Do you have a cat?
If the answers to those questions are “No” and “Yes,” BUT IT MUST BE IN THAT ORDER, you’ll probably spend the next 1,228 minutes watching other videos in this series.
(Sorry to the bosses of people-with-cats-who-didn’t-previously-know-about-Simon’s-Cat. They weren’t working anyway.)
Here’s the newest Simon’s Cat. I can relate because DAMN YOU PARKERR!