- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 1 day ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 5 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 6 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 18 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 18 days ago
Wyandanch Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Teen in Robbery
A Wyandanch man has reportedly been accused of sexually abusing a teenager authorities say he robbed in Northport in 2011.
Ariel Perez, 23, was arrested last month and pleaded not guilty at Suffolk County court last week to charges of sexual abuse, criminal sexual act, unlawful imprisonment and robbery, records show.
NBC 4 New York cited an anonymous source in reporting that a tip led MTA police to the suspect who allgedly locked a 16-year-old boy in the bathroom at the Long Island Rail Road station, sexually abused him and robbed him of $110 in August 2011.
Judge Barbara Kahn set bail for Perez at $90,000 cash or $30,000 bond. He is due back in court Feb. 25.
Leave a comment
Powered by Facebook Comments