- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 21 days ago
- Vegan Chef Blends Passion With Artistry to Create Healthy Gourmet CuisinePosted 48 days ago
- Eli Rosenbaum: Nazi HunterPosted 49 days ago
- Oyster Bay Clam Wars IntensifyPosted 49 days ago
- The Revolution Will Be Satirized: Comedic Activists Deliver Tough Truths, With A Punch(line)Posted 49 days ago
Huntington Woman Stole $3K from PTA, Cops Say
A Huntington woman has been accused of stealing $3,000 from a Parent Teacher Association for special education students over a six-year period
Suffolk County police arrested Sally Torres, the former president of a Harborfields Central School District parent volunteer group, on Thursday morning.
Second Squad detectives alleged that the 42-year-old woman stole the money between Jan. 1, 2007 and July 31, 2012 while she held various positions with the group.
Torres was charged with grand larceny. She will be arraigned Thursday at First District Court in Central Islip.
Leave a comment
Powered by Facebook Comments