- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 22 days ago
- Vegan Chef Blends Passion With Artistry to Create Healthy Gourmet CuisinePosted 48 days ago
- Eli Rosenbaum: Nazi HunterPosted 50 days ago
- Oyster Bay Clam Wars IntensifyPosted 50 days ago
- The Revolution Will Be Satirized: Comedic Activists Deliver Tough Truths, With A Punch(line)Posted 50 days ago
Abandoned Cars Hotline Active Following Blizzard
The Suffolk County Police Department has set up a hotline to assist those trying to find their vehicles following Friday’s blizzard that left up to 30 inches of snow across Long Island.
“The department is aware that people are anxious to locate their vehicles and we will do our best to assist them,” the Suffolk County Police Department said in a statement. “However, not all of these vehicles were moved at the direction of the police department.”
Cars that were blocking roadways were removed during snow removal operations over the weekend.
Motorists, who had to abandon their vehicles due to the snowstorm and have been unable to obtain information on the location of their vehicles, can call 631-775-2001.
Suffolk County Police are also asking any tow vendors who towed abandoned vehicles to call the above number with information on vehicles that were towed and where the vehicles were taken.
Leave a comment
Powered by Facebook Comments