- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 21 days ago
- Vegan Chef Blends Passion With Artistry to Create Healthy Gourmet CuisinePosted 47 days ago
- Eli Rosenbaum: Nazi HunterPosted 49 days ago
- Oyster Bay Clam Wars IntensifyPosted 49 days ago
- The Revolution Will Be Satirized: Comedic Activists Deliver Tough Truths, With A Punch(line)Posted 49 days ago
Brentwood Hit-and-run Leaves Man Dead
Suffolk County police are searching for a hit-and-run driver that killed a 38-year-old pedestrian in his hometown of Brentwood on Monday night.
Orlando Marquez man was walking on the east side of Calebs Path when he was struck by a vehicle that fled the scene just south of Bushwick Avenue at 8 p.m., police said.
A passerby found victim lying in the street and called 911. The victim was taken to Southside Hospital in Bay Shore where he was pronounced dead.
Vehicular Crime Unit detectives are investigating the crash. There is no description of the vehicle involved.
Police ask anyone who may have witnessed the incident or have information about the identity of the victim or the suspect vehicle to call anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.
Leave a comment
Powered by Facebook Comments