- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
The Best (or Worst), Funniest (or Stupidest) Thing You’ll See All Day (or Year) (or Ever) (I Love Parentheses)
Here at The Buzz, I usually give you a sure thing. Whether it be gloriously screaming goats, great bad lip reading or some damn fine pole dancing, I think it’s safe to say I haven’t yet steered you wrong.
But this one can go either way.
It’s probably loosely based on your level of childishness.
But don’t feel bad if you think you are mature and classy, but end up laughing your posterior off at this.
(I used the word posterior instead of ass because it’s what I envision snooty people who think they’re mature and classy would say.)
Personally, I think if you don’t laugh, you’re simply unpatriotic.
Now, if you watch this and like it, you’re welcome, I’ve done it again. If you hate it, blame Scott. He found it.
Yes, it’s stupid. And yes, people have to clean up the mess. But it can still be funny.
Or maybe it can’t be.
It’s a polarizing issue. You either love it or hate it.
Like President Obama.
Rihanna’s gigantic forehead.
So go ahead and watch it. Laugh. Or don’t.
But if you don’t, the terrorists have won.