- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
A Facebook Page That Will Please The Human (and New Yorker) In You
I just got this imaginary fan mail:
Hey Conforti. Nice job with The Buzz. It’s a great column-y type of thing, perhaps the greatest one the world has ever seen. In fact, I’m sure of it.
Most of what you put up is so hilarious. You are a great judge of what’s great.
In fact, I always see the stuff you pick on the news, days after you posted it. It’s like you’re a Psychic of Awesome. I want you to be my friend. My wife thinks you’re so hot.
That all being said, you usually post funny, goofy stuff. My friend, who is a jerk, says, “There’s no way this Conforti guy could find anything profound, interesting, artistic and so delightfully reflective of the vast greatness of humanity, particularly in the New York area.”
I’ll be back after watching that pole dancing video again to see if you’ve succeeded.
Well. I’m so flattered, thank you. And thank your wife. But I’ll probably thank her myself. In the meantime, I accept your challenge, and deliver unto you, a Facebook page that is profound, interesting, artistic and so delightfully reflective of the greatness of humanity, particularly in the New York area.
AND AS A BONUS, read about what happened between this guy and DKNY here.