- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 21 days ago
- Vegan Chef Blends Passion With Artistry to Create Healthy Gourmet CuisinePosted 47 days ago
- Eli Rosenbaum: Nazi HunterPosted 49 days ago
- Oyster Bay Clam Wars IntensifyPosted 49 days ago
- The Revolution Will Be Satirized: Comedic Activists Deliver Tough Truths, With A Punch(line)Posted 49 days ago
Long Island Weather Warmer This Week
Long Island has a rainy and slightly warmer forecast for the week ahead before clearing up and cooling down by the weekend.
Monday is expected to hit a high of 44 under mostly sunny skies with the same weather on tap for Tuesday before a chance of up to an inch rain moves in afternoon and after sundown, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday is forecast to hit a high of 51 with the chance of up to an additional half inch of rain during the day through the night. The chance of showers persists Thursday as the temperatures hit 47.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be sunny with highs in the low 40s and dipping below freezing at night.
Leave a comment
Powered by Facebook Comments