- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Peconic Teen Missing, Cops Seek Tips
Southold Town Police are asking for public’s help in finding a 16-year-old girl who went missing from her North Fork home this week.
Police said Ashley Murray was last seen at 8 a.m. Monday leaving her Spring Lane home in Peconic wearing a black shirt, gray hooded sweatshirt, red sweatpants and black boots.
She is described as white, 5-feet, 4-inches tall, 140 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. She wears hearing aids in both ears, police noted.
Friends and family created an “Ashley Come Home” Facebook page to help publicize her photo.
Police ask that anyone with information about Murray’s whereabouts to call them at 631-765-2600. All callers will remain confidential.