- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Guy Solves Rubik’s Cube While Juggling (Video)
I stayed out pretty late last night, so if you expect one of my normal, mindblowingly awesome write ups, I’ll have to owe ya one.
In the meantime, just watch this, and then feel pretty horribly untalented in comparison.
And before you say “Yeah? So what? Get a job…” He goes to Stanford, so he’s going to probably have a better job than you. Forever.