- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Coram Man Charged With Animal Cruelty
A 26-year-old man has been accused of nearly starving his dog to death after Suffolk County SPCA investigators found the canine emaciated in his Coram home.
Michael Faulkner was arrested and charged with animal cruelty for not taking care of the family pet “Queenie,” an adult Cane Corso, at his Country Club Drive home.
Suffolk County SPCA investigators took the dog to the Grady Animal Hospital in Sayville, where a veterinarian diagnosed the dog as being “severely emaciated” and described her as “basically a skeleton.”
Arraignment information for Faulkner was not available.