- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 6 days ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 1 month ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Glen Head Woman Reported Missing
UPDATE: Police said Jenna Datlo was found safe Friday, March 8.
Authorities are asking for the public’s help in the search for a 20-year-old Glen Head woman who went missing Sunday evening.
Jenna Datlo was last seen at her Meadow Lane home wearing grey sweatpants, a white sweat shirt and no shoes at 7 p.m., Nassau County police said.
Datlo was described as 5-feet, 9-inches tall, weighing 120 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. She has a pierced lip, a Chinese symbol tattoo on the back of her neck and a spade tattoo behind her ear.
Anyone with information about Datlo is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-244-TIPS (8477). All calls will be kept confidential.