- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 22 days ago
- Vegan Chef Blends Passion With Artistry to Create Healthy Gourmet CuisinePosted 48 days ago
- Eli Rosenbaum: Nazi HunterPosted 49 days ago
- Oyster Bay Clam Wars IntensifyPosted 50 days ago
- The Revolution Will Be Satirized: Comedic Activists Deliver Tough Truths, With A Punch(line)Posted 50 days ago
Huntington Man Stole from Church Poor Box, Cops Say
A man has been arrested for stealing money from a donation box at a church near his Huntington home on Wednesday morning, Suffolk County police said.
An employee at the Church of St. Patrick on West Main Street called 911 to report that he witnessed the suspect take cash from a candle donation box at 10:36 a.m., police said.
Officers responded and apprehended George Kanganis shortly later.
The 47-year-old man was charged with petit larceny and possession of burglar tools.
He will arraigned Thursday at First District Court in Central Islip.
Leave a comment
Powered by Facebook Comments