- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
West Hempstead Man Accused of Forcible Touching
A West Hempstead man has been accused of forcibly touching a 21-year-old woman outside Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale over the weekend.
Nassau County police arrested Craig Stanley, 54, who allegedly walked up to a group of people outside the arena following a New York Islanders game Sunday to “touch the victim in an inappropriate manner.”
Stanley was charged with forcible touching. He is due at First District Court in Hempstead on March 19.