- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 23 days ago
- Vegan Chef Blends Passion With Artistry to Create Healthy Gourmet CuisinePosted 49 days ago
- Eli Rosenbaum: Nazi HunterPosted 51 days ago
- Oyster Bay Clam Wars IntensifyPosted 51 days ago
- The Revolution Will Be Satirized: Comedic Activists Deliver Tough Truths, With A Punch(line)Posted 51 days ago
Selden House Hit by Truck, Driver Sought
Suffolk County police are asking for the public’s help in finding a driver who crashed his truck into Selden house and fled the scene last month.
Police said the driver crashed through a side fence and into the backyard of a house at the corner of Tilden Avenue and Fairlane Drive, then backed into the side of the house before driving off shortly before 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 5.
The truck and the driver stayed in the backyard for several minutes before backing into the house, causing structural damage, police added.
The driver fled northbound on Fairline Avenue in the truck before making a right turn and escaping eastbound on Catalina Lane.
The truck was a black older-style, two-door Chevy S-10 Blazer or S-10 pickup truck with a cap. The driver was described as a white man, 20 to 25-years-old, with brown hair.
Sixth Squad detectives ask anyone with information about this crime to call Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential. Crime Stoppers offers a cash reward of up to $5,000.
Leave a comment
Powered by Facebook Comments