- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Lake Grove Man Shot Twice, Cops Say
Suffolk County police are looking for the person who shot a Lake Grove man twice Friday night, police said.
Marvin Gonzalez, 33, was standing outside his home on Stony Brook Road just after 8:30 p.m., police said, when he was shot once in the head and once in the leg. Police said the bullet grazed his head.
Gonzalez was transported to Stony Brook University Hospital where he was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Detectives are asking anyone with information regarding this shooting to call the Fourth Squad at 631-854-8451 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.