- Long Island Summer Guide 2013 – Concert and Event CalendarPosted 14 days ago
- Suffolk’s Foley Nursing Home Closure Incites Anger, Sadness and SuspicionPosted 16 days ago
- EXCLUSIVE – Thomas Dale: Nassau County’s Top Cop Talks Crime, Scandals, and Cleaning Up the Embattled DepartmentPosted 16 days ago
- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 31 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 35 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 36 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 48 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 48 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 51 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 53 days ago
Lake Grove Man Shot Twice, Cops Say
Suffolk County police are looking for the person who shot a Lake Grove man twice Friday night, police said.
Marvin Gonzalez, 33, was standing outside his home on Stony Brook Road just after 8:30 p.m., police said, when he was shot once in the head and once in the leg. Police said the bullet grazed his head.
Gonzalez was transported to Stony Brook University Hospital where he was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Detectives are asking anyone with information regarding this shooting to call the Fourth Squad at 631-854-8451 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.