- Long Island Summer Guide 2013 – Concert and Event CalendarPosted 12 days ago
- Suffolk’s Foley Nursing Home Closure Incites Anger, Sadness and SuspicionPosted 13 days ago
- EXCLUSIVE – Thomas Dale: Nassau County’s Top Cop Talks Crime, Scandals, and Cleaning Up the Embattled DepartmentPosted 13 days ago
- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 29 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 32 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 33 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 45 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 46 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 48 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 51 days ago
Melville Man Killed in East Farmingdale Crash
A 20-year-old Melville man was killed when he crashed his vehicle in East Farmingdale early Sunday morning.
Suffolk County police said Patrick Bellero was driving an Infiniti eastbound on Conklin Street when his vehicle veered off the road and struck a fence east of New Highway shortly after at 5 a.m.
Bellero was taken to Nassau University Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
First Squad detectives are continuing the investigation and ask anyone with information on the crash to contact them at 631-854-8152.