- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Melville Man Killed in East Farmingdale Crash
A 20-year-old Melville man was killed when he crashed his vehicle in East Farmingdale early Sunday morning.
Suffolk County police said Patrick Bellero was driving an Infiniti eastbound on Conklin Street when his vehicle veered off the road and struck a fence east of New Highway shortly after at 5 a.m.
Bellero was taken to Nassau University Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
First Squad detectives are continuing the investigation and ask anyone with information on the crash to contact them at 631-854-8152.