- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 1 day ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 5 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 6 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 18 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 19 days ago
North Fork Man Killed in Truck Crash
A 35-year-old Cutchogue man died after he crashed his truck in Aquebogue on Saturday morning.
Riverhead Town Police said Rigoberto Boror was driving his Dodge pickup truck westbound on Sound Avenue when he lost control, left the roadway and struck a large tree shortly before 7 a.m.
The victim was taken to Peconic Bay Medical Center where he was pronounced dead. Police are continuing the investigation.
Leave a comment
Powered by Facebook Comments