- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 7 days ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
North Fork Man Killed in Truck Crash
A 35-year-old Cutchogue man died after he crashed his truck in Aquebogue on Saturday morning.
Riverhead Town Police said Rigoberto Boror was driving his Dodge pickup truck westbound on Sound Avenue when he lost control, left the roadway and struck a large tree shortly before 7 a.m.
The victim was taken to Peconic Bay Medical Center where he was pronounced dead. Police are continuing the investigation.