- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
North Fork Man Killed in Truck Crash
A 35-year-old Cutchogue man died after he crashed his truck in Aquebogue on Saturday morning.
Riverhead Town Police said Rigoberto Boror was driving his Dodge pickup truck westbound on Sound Avenue when he lost control, left the roadway and struck a large tree shortly before 7 a.m.
The victim was taken to Peconic Bay Medical Center where he was pronounced dead. Police are continuing the investigation.