- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
You Got CCCerved! Cool Kids Outdanced By Seemingly Uncool Boss (Video)
In the famous words of iconic Long Island rap veteran Rakim, “It’s been a long time. I shouldn’tve left you. Without a funny or touching or interesting Buzz entry on the Long Island Press website to step to.”
OK, I’m paraphrasing. Point is, The Buzz has been a bit state. I wanted to leave up the video of the guy solving a Rubik’s Cube while juggling up just long enough for us to solve a Rubik’s Cube WITHOUT juggling, and I just finished.
Not true. I’d never finish.
I never started.
But forget why I haven’t given you a new Buzz item, and instead, thank the Buzz Gods (they are giant bees, FYI) that I’ve returned.
Because this one is cool. It’s actually, about a guy who you probably think you are cooler than, but lo’. You are mistaken.
Check out what California Conservation Corps members Antwon McCoy and Leonard Patton have done to their “big nature nerd/mountain man boss” John Griffith.
And even though we wanted to believe it, we had to verify it really was big nature nerd/mountain boss man John Griffith doing the dancing. After all, plenty of white guys can do this. We had to watch this a lot to make sure it actually wasn’t Channing Tatum in disguise. Or Justin Timberlake. Or… Well… Yeah, that’s about it.
It is John. And while Michelle Obama teaches moms how to Dougie, Imma be learning how to Griffith.