- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
C&C Music Factory Perform at Rouge – March 23
The dance pop group is best known for their 1989 single “Gonna Make You Sweat,” which reached No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 and R&B Singles chart, “Just a Touch of Love,” featured in the movie Sister Act and “Things That Make You Go Hmmm,” inspired by former late-night talk show host, Arsenio Hall.
Special guest DJ Charizma spins and ladies get free wine, champagne and cosmos till midnight.
Rouge is located in the East Meadow Shopping Plaza (1916 Hempstead Tpke., East Meadow. 516-794-9770, www.zacharysnightclub.com)