- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 2 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 6 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 7 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 19 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 19 days ago
Farmingville Man Killed in Medford Crash
A 21-year-old Farmingville man was killed when he crashed his SUV on a Long Island Expressway service road in Medford early Monday morning.
Suffolk County police said Kyle Mueller was driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee eastbound on Express Drive South when he lost control of the truck, which left the roadway, drove through a guardrail and into several trees near North Ocean Avenue shortly after 1 a.m..
Mueller, who was driving alone at the time, was pronounced dead at the scene. His Jeep was impounded for a safety check.
Sixth Squad detectives are continuing the investigation and ask anyone with information to call them at 631-854-8652.
Leave a comment
Powered by Facebook Comments