- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Farmingville Man Killed in Medford Crash
A 21-year-old Farmingville man was killed when he crashed his SUV on a Long Island Expressway service road in Medford early Monday morning.
Suffolk County police said Kyle Mueller was driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee eastbound on Express Drive South when he lost control of the truck, which left the roadway, drove through a guardrail and into several trees near North Ocean Avenue shortly after 1 a.m..
Mueller, who was driving alone at the time, was pronounced dead at the scene. His Jeep was impounded for a safety check.
Sixth Squad detectives are continuing the investigation and ask anyone with information to call them at 631-854-8652.