- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Magic That Will Light Up Your Life
I’m not sure if everybody really loves Raymond.
And mostly everybody loves the sunshine, except maybe vampires.
But EVERYBODY loves magic, amirite?
This guy, (we’ll call him Andost. Because he calls himself Andost.) did some hocus pocus for some magic conference and poof, presto chango, wham bam thank you ma’am, magic!
(Magic, illusion, whatever.)
You would think that with all the magic/illusions at a magic/illusion conference, it would be pretty hard to impress your fellow magicians.
This guy, still Andost, seems to have done it.
There’s nothing more to really say here. Watch it. It’s magic.