- Long Island Summer Guide 2013 – Concert and Event CalendarPosted 14 days ago
- Suffolk’s Foley Nursing Home Closure Incites Anger, Sadness and SuspicionPosted 16 days ago
- EXCLUSIVE – Thomas Dale: Nassau County’s Top Cop Talks Crime, Scandals, and Cleaning Up the Embattled DepartmentPosted 16 days ago
- Long Island Waterfront Restaurants Reopening After SandyPosted 31 days ago
- Four Corners: Surfing on Long IslandPosted 35 days ago
- U.S. Military ‘Power Grab’ Goes Into EffectPosted 36 days ago
- 2013 Long Island Street Fairs & FestivalsPosted 48 days ago
- Long Island Farmers’ Markets Summer 2013Posted 48 days ago
- 101 Long Island Things To Do With Your Family This SummerPosted 51 days ago
- Muslim Americans: Behind the Veil of a Religion Under AttackPosted 53 days ago
Magic That Will Light Up Your Life
I’m not sure if everybody really loves Raymond.
And mostly everybody loves the sunshine, except maybe vampires.
But EVERYBODY loves magic, amirite?
This guy, (we’ll call him Andost. Because he calls himself Andost.) did some hocus pocus for some magic conference and poof, presto chango, wham bam thank you ma’am, magic!
(Magic, illusion, whatever.)
You would think that with all the magic/illusions at a magic/illusion conference, it would be pretty hard to impress your fellow magicians.
This guy, still Andost, seems to have done it.
There’s nothing more to really say here. Watch it. It’s magic.