- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Magic That Will Light Up Your Life
I’m not sure if everybody really loves Raymond.
And mostly everybody loves the sunshine, except maybe vampires.
But EVERYBODY loves magic, amirite?
This guy, (we’ll call him Andost. Because he calls himself Andost.) did some hocus pocus for some magic conference and poof, presto chango, wham bam thank you ma’am, magic!
(Magic, illusion, whatever.)
You would think that with all the magic/illusions at a magic/illusion conference, it would be pretty hard to impress your fellow magicians.
This guy, still Andost, seems to have done it.
There’s nothing more to really say here. Watch it. It’s magic.