- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Sex Offender Admits to Using Hidden Camera
A registered sex offender has admitted using a hidden camera to film female models changing in a dressing room during a Hamptons swimsuit fashion show last summer.
Robert Liguori pleaded guilty Friday at Suffolk County court to unlawful surveillance, a felony. The 52-year-old Mastic Beach man had been arrested in October.
Prosecutors said Liguori placed a camera on a shelf pointed at the makeshift dressing area during a Southampton swimsuit show July 12. An intern later found the camera.
Liguori has been a sex offender since his 2000 conviction for child pornography.
Judge Barbara Kahn will sentence Liguori on May 8.