- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Long Island Weather Warmer This Weekend
The forecast is mostly calling for more spring-like weather on Long Island this weekend now that Monday’s snow storm has moved passed the region.
Temperatures will hit the high 40s under cloudy skies Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with wind gusts expected today and temps dropping into the 30s after sundown all week, according to National Weather Service meteorologists.
After a slight chance of snow showers Thursday morning, weather is expected to warm up under sunny skies to the low 50s on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.