- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
How Animals Eat Their Food (Video)
Ever think to yourself, “Geez, The Buzz item on the Long Island Press website is getting a bit stale, I had better update it.”?
Side note: Ever write a sentence that starts like the one above and then not know how to punctuate it at the end?
Anyway, ever say to yourself, “Ah man, I need to update that Buzz, but there isn’t anything supremely infantile enough to make me LOL like a 12-year-old during Sex Ed class (or, these days, during actual sex).”? !? 1?^&?
Well, I know how you feel. (Not about the laughing-during-sex-part… well… laughed-AT-during-sex, maybe)...
OK, OK, let’s keep this PG shall we? And by PG, I mean Perfect Go! As in, this buzz is PERFECT for someone who wants a guilty pleasure of something stupid and silly to laugh at so GO watch it!
And here it is.
You may praise me in the comments below.