- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Running The Long Island Marathon? Send Us Your Stories!
With the Long Island Marathon quickly approaching, we’ve begun to hear from runners getting ready to honor others while running in the May 5th event. Countless charities are always represented at these events, as well as personal, and often touching tributes.
We want to hear about yours!
We’re inviting Long Islanders who plan to run in this year’s Long Island Marathon to record a video telling us, and fellow Long Islanders, who you are running for, and why. We think it’s a great way to help spread these heartwarming stories of support and tribute. Video shy? We’ll also accept photos with a brief write up about the person or cause you plan to represent. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll put your photo/video proudly on display!
Submit your videos or pictures telling us, and the world, who you're running for in this year's Long Island Marathon!