- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Great Neck Woman Reported Missing
Update: Diana McCaskill has been found.
Nassau County police are asking for the public’s help in locating a 78-year-old Great Neck woman who was reported missing on Monday afternoon.
Police said Diana McCaskill, who suffers from the onset of dementia, was last seen at her South Street home at 1:40 p.m. Monday.
She is described as 5-feet, 2-inches tall, 150 pounds with brown hair and eyes.
It isn’t clear what she was last seen wearing.
Detectives ask anyone with information regarding the above crime to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-244-TIPS. All callers will remain anonymous.