- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
West Babylon Man Arrested For Wyandanch Shooting
A 48-year-old West Babylon man was arrested Friday in connection with a shooting that seriously injured a Wyandanch man last month, Suffolk County police said.
Rodney Davidson was charged with second-degree assault for allegedly shooting Keith Garrison in Wyandanch on April 15.
Detectives said the two men got into an altercation on North 15th Street around 4 p.m. when Davidson allegedly shot the victim in the neck and back.
Garrison was transported to Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center in West Islip in serious condition. Police were unable to give an update on Garrison’s condition. A spokesperson for the hospital wasn’t available.
Davidson is scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on Saturday.