- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Wantagh Man Killed in Motorcycle Crash
A 21-year-old man was killed when he crashed his motorcycle on the Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway in his hometown of Wantagh on Monday evening.
Nassau County police said the victim was riding Suzuki southbound when he lost control of the motorcycle, struck the center divider and was ejected between exit 4 and exit 3 shortly before 8 p.m.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. His name was not immediately released.