- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Huntington Man DWI With Girl in Crash, Cops Say
A man was arrested for drunken driving with his daughter in the vehicle after he caused a three-car crash on Friday evening near his Huntington home, Suffolk County police said.
Kyle Wilm was driving a Dodge Pickup on East Main Street when he rear-ended a Ford SUV that then hit a Toyota shortly after 5 p.m., police said.
Officers responded and found the 41-year-old suspect to be under the influence of alcohol with 6-year-old daughter in a booster seat in the backseat of the truck, police said.
There were no injuries in the crash.
Child Protective Services were notified and the girl was released to her mother.
Wilm was charged with driving while intoxicated with a passenger 15 years old or younger, a felony under Leandra’s Law, and endangering the welfare of a child.
He will be arraigned Saturday at First District Court in Central Islip.