- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
This Guy Is Better At Acrobatics On A Bike Than You Are At Walking
I wish I did something this good.
He’s better that this than I am at breathing.
Secretly, I’m assuming this is some form of internet wizardry, like those silly trick basketball shots.
And not-so-secretly, I’m hoping all his life his mother yelled at him for wasting his time riding that damn bike.
Unless this is all he does, make internet videos and such, and not really make any money with the bike.
Maybe I should research him to find out if he’s worth being a role model.
Eh, I don’t care. I’ll lose interest after watching this and showing a few people, just like you.
But in the meantime, holy crap!
Plus, the soundtrack is pretty legit, amirite?
(No. I am not.)