- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Lose Weight (and Friends?) Fast!
It’s pretty much bikini season ladies and gentlemen-who-wear-bikinis. You know what that means!
You’re probably fatter than you want to be!
You’re almost out of time. Just today, the temperature across Long Island is expected to reach Satanic.
What will you do?
Don’t waste time with insane exercise programs that do nothing more than get you pumped up in extremely motivational ways.
Don’t waste your time with fitness workouts that could make you look extremely athletic and well coordinated.
Men especially, why waste precious time looking manly, in an attempt to get fit so that you can look manly?
Now, for the incredibly low, low price of “What the hell!?” you too can prance your way to extreme(ly ridiculous-looking) fitness.
Just in time for beach season!
Or embarrassment season!
Check it out, as fitness guru Joanna SomethingOrOther shows you how to WORK IT like Beyonce! (if Beyonce was an old, odd, weirdly coordinated prancing white lady.)
(Special thanks To Eve for bringing this to my attention. Can’t wait to try this with you. I hear that the couple that prances together, gets-laughed-at-by-the-neighbors together!)
Now, let’s stop talkin’ and do some walkin’!