- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Farmingville Woman Nabbed for Hit-and-run
A Farmingville woman has been arrested for hitting a 14-year-old boy with her vehicle and fleeing the scene two months ago, Suffolk County police said.
Sabrina Jung was charged with leaving the scene of an incident without reporting resulting in serious physical injury and insurance fraud.
Vehicular Crime Unit detectives alleged the 35-year-old woman hit the victim on Blue Point Road in Farmingville in the early morning hours of Saturday, April 27.
The teen was taken to Stony Brook University Hospital where he was listed in stable condition with a head injury.
A passerby had called 911 after finding the teen lying in the roadway.
Jung will be arraigned Thursday in First District Court in Central Islip.