- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Glen Cove Pair Found Dead
Two people were found dead inside a Glen Cove home after Adult Protective Services officials responded to check on their well-being on Wednesday morning, authorities said.
When nobody answered a knock at the door of the house on Milford Lane, Glen Cove city police called in firefighters to force open the door before the discovery was made, Nassau and city police said.
The victims’ identities were not immediately available. They were taken to the Nassau County Medical Examiner’s office, where autopsies are being conducted to determine the cause of death.
Homicide Squad detectives are assisting Glen Cove police in the investigation.