- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 1 week ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
She Was Violated. IN COURT. BY COURT PERSONNEL. And Then Arrested For Complaining About It.
Normally, The Buzz (which is the column that you area reading, not the sound of your hair trimmer which you left on you idiot and are wasting all the batteries) is meant to entertain. Make you laugh. That kind of thing.
Sometimes though, I think it’s also good to use this platform to spread the word about something terrible.
Like a shortage of batteries, thanks to you, genius.
But aside from that, here’s a story from the Las Vegas area.
They tell the story better than I could (plus, I’d keep making jokes throughout it, and you’d get mad).
In all seriousness, watch. You’ll be shocked.