- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Suffolk Cops Hosting Property Auction Wednesday
Suffolk County police are planning this week to auction off boats, tools, electronics and other items seized during criminal investigations.
Property Section officers will also put on the auction block personal watercrafts, automotive items, household items, gun scopes and cases, snow blowers, mowers, clothing, jewelry and coins.
The auction is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Property Section building next to police headquarters at 30 Yaphank Ave. in Yaphank.
The event will be held rain or shine. All sales are subject to New York State sales tax. Police will only accept cash payments.
Motor vehicles and motorcycles will not be sold at this auction, police noted. For more information, call 631-852-6471.