- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 1 month ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 1 month ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 2 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Discrimination. So Easy, A Child Can Learn It In A Day
Perhaps you are familiar with this rather famous piece of footage. It was part of a series of experiments, proven experiments, that display just how easily discrimination is taught, learned, how it feels to be on the other side and how, well, childish the concept is.
If you’ve never seen it, watch it. If you’ve seen it before, take the opportunity to share it.
It’s the kind of thing that can make quite a difference.
As seen on Upworthy.com