- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 6 days ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 weeks ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 1 month ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 1 month ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 2 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 2 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 2 months ago
- Do This – September, 2013 – Featured Long Island EventsPosted 3 months ago
- Officer Down: Kevin O’Connor’s Seven Year Search For JusticePosted 3 months ago
Long Island Weather Clear for 4th of July Weekend
Long Island has a hot and mostly sunny and forecast on tap for the Independence Day weekend, although each day is expected to start off foggy before clearing up.
After the threat of rain passed Wednesday, the Fourth of July on Thursday will set the tone for the four-day weekend with clear skies and temperatures in the high 80s, according to Upton-based National Weather Service forecasters.
The same weather is expected Friday, Saturday and Sunday as well as through the beginning of next week.