- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
East Patchogue Man DWI With Girl, Cops Say
An East Patchogue man has been arrested for driving drunk with his 15-year-old daughter in the vehicle early Sunday morning, Southampton Town Police said.
Lawrence Clark was stopped for failing to maintain his lane while driving northbound on Ponquogue Avenue in Hampton Bays at 12:14 a.m.
Officers found the 56-year-old man to be under the influence of alcohol, police said.
Clark was charged with endangering the welfare of a child, driving while intoxicated as a felony following a prior conviction in the past decade and driving while intoxicated with a minor, a felony under Leandra’s Law.
The girl was released to the custody of a family member and the vehicle was impounded.
Clark will be arraigned at Southampton Town Justice Court.