- Homeless: More People Live on the Streets Amid Arctic Blasts than Stats ShowPosted 1 month ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Nassau County Taxpayers Secretly Charged Millions For Police Crime Lab ScandalPosted 2 months ago
- LI Parents & Teachers Revolt Against Common CorePosted 3 months ago
- LIRR Massacre Film Resurrects Horror, Hope & Familiar QuestionsPosted 4 months ago
- Natalie Portman: Hometown HeroinePosted 4 months ago
- Jackie O: LI’s First LadyPosted 4 months ago
- Tattoos on Long Island: Four CornersPosted 5 months ago
- One Year Later: Long Islanders Still Suffering from SandyPosted 5 months ago
- Superstorm Sandy Art: Beauty from DevastationPosted 5 months ago
- Is LI Still Due for the Big One? Experts Differ on ‘Storm of the Century’Posted 5 months ago
Charlie LeDuff From Detroit. Reporter. Advocate. Bather. Golfer. Warrior.
Charlie LeDuff is a television news reporter in Detroit.
I came across this report, highlighting the problems that city and police department cutbacks are helping to cause.
It was a bit disheartening, but nonetheless, entertaining and informative. (Watch it. Then we’ll continue.)
So then, I saw this report, which, as one YouTube commenter stated, was “captivating, funny, interesting, and f—ing heart warming.”
Man. This guy makes me want to live in Detroit just so he could be my local TV news reporter.
(If Detroit wasn’t such a mess, that is.)
Which is kinda the point!
Well done, LeDuff. Well done.
OH GOD, EVEN MORE! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS GUY ROCKS!